We seek to build unity among our sisters and brothers in Christ, not to exalt ourselves. We are committed to the entire Ekklesia of God, the Church. We anticipate the Ekklesia arising as the beautiful Bride of Christ, standing without spot or wrinkle, and look to see that Bride, full of the Holy Spirit, overcoming all the works of the enemy in Jesus' name.
We are committed to building up and promoting maturity in the Ekklesia, the Body of Christ, so everyone may be fully established in their unique position in the Body. Our goal is to help each believer mature and fulfill the call God has placed upon His or Her life to carry the presence of the Lord into whatever facet of culture God directs to impact with the gifts.
To provide training and resource materials to believers so they can deliver God's dispatches and impact the world.
* We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
* We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and His personal and visible return in power and glory.
* We believe that all people are lost sinners and must repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior to enter into an eternal life of joy and abundance.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe that all people will be resurrected--those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
* We believe that God inhabits the praises of His people, that you enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, that praise stills and stops the enemy, that in all things we should give thanks, and that God is worthy of all praise and gratitude.
* We believe that Father God in His eternal love and wisdom sent His Son Jesus to save humanity from eternal death; Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to dwell among believers and empower them to live a supernatural life, and the Holy Spirit came bearing nine special gifts to empower believers to demonstrate the love and power of God to all the world.
* We believe that God is raising up a second Eve, the Church, to be the beautiful, overcoming Bride of Christ; that to empower the Church to become this beautiful bride, Jesus gave five special offices or ascension gifts--of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor, and Teacher--to bring the Bride into full maturity and perfection.
* We believe that the Office of the Prophet has been restored to awaken the Church to her supernatural calling in God, to walk in her supernatural authority, and to release and activate miraculous gifts that God has placed within the Church.
* We believe that in Christ there is neither male nor female, Greek or Jew, that all believers are of the race of man, that color of the skin is only a reflection of God's delight in creating individual, unique human beings, all of whom are to reflect HIs glory.
* We believe that God is raising up both men and women to prophesy and proclaim His truth in this hour.